Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thankful Is....





Sunglasses: One & Only, Dress: One & Only:, Blazer: Marshalls, Knee Highs:Forever 21. Watch: Aldo,  Shoes: BeBe

This Thanksgiving I decided that I wanted to dress chic but simple, I love simple pieces and at least one statement piece. The statement piece of this outfit is my shoes I absolutely love them, the purple heel is what adds the statement affect. Besides wearing a super chic outfit I spent time in the presence of my family. There is nothing like the love you receive from your family, you can never act grand or brand new, (if your family is like my family they will read you) the laughing and shared memories is what I love most. I am truly thankful for the people who are in my life. God did a great job. Thankful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment