Thursday, November 14, 2013

Partnership Is.......

Isabel Marant has partnered with H&M for a luxury for less line and fashion lovers around the world couldn't be more excited. Isabel Marant will make its appearance in all H&M stores at 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon today online. I first learned of Isabel Marant when the popular sneaker wedge took surface and since then she has yet to disappoint me. I too am excited about this launch.

Last night in New York H&M had a huge event for the first 300 shoppers to get first dibs on the Isabel Marant pieces. There were definitely rules to keep things organized, 30 shoppers only had 15 minutes to shop so the next group of 30 could make their way into the store. 

Photo by Racked.com

I can't wait to see what's online, I am not a huge fan of rushing to the store on such huge events like this. I like to take my time to browse and peruse through the store, after all who wants to make a hasty decision when you are trying to buy fashionable pieces? Not I! 

Photo by Racked.com

Will you shop the Isabel Marant collection for H&M? 

HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment