Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Love Is...

Tasha Robinson
Owner of Imperfect Concepts

Your Love Is.....?
Waking up every morning thankful to see another day and feeling love flow through everything I do daily.

What is most prized LOVE that you can't live without?
I have yet to obtain that elusive one thing I cant live without. Minus my family, I would die for them.

How BIG is this LOVE in your life?
Love is a huge part of my life. It’s a focal point daily. Love brings unlimited happiness. Hence why I am a happy person.

Who is your LOVE Icon? (Someone you admire)
My Dad is my love icon. He loves me unconditionally no matter what. He keeps me strong and gives me the love I need to be me every day.


Do you have a secret LOVE? (Something you love that others wouldn’t know)
To sit by the lake and watch the plans land and take off.

What are some words you LOVE to live by? (Style & Life)
“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole stair case” – Martin Luther King Jr. {LIFE}

"Be comfortable in your own skin." {style}


If you can wear one thing everyday what would you LOVE to wear and why?
I would wear Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spike flats

What are your favorite LOVE reads? (Books, Magazines, Websites you are faithful to)
I love reading www.sheisnyc.com, apartment therapy, Lonny Magazine, Tumblr, Real Simple, Made by A Girl, Cashmere & Cupcakes Books: The Power, The Secret, Trisha Thomas books, The Achlemist


What's In your LOVE nest that wouldn’t be your LOVE nest without it? (LOVE NEST = Home)
My glitter mirror. It makes me feel really great. I wake up to it every day and it just makes me smile.

Check out her online store here: Imperfect Concepts Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment