Monday, January 20, 2014

A Dream Is.....

Today we celebrate the life and legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for all he has done to bring equality, justice and peace amongst all women and men. It is such a honor to know that someone laid down their life for us to have the rights that we have today that go unnoticed and are taken for granted. I am thankful for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for the man that he was and all that he believed. May his soul rest peacefully.

In honor of  Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I came across a short film by singer/actor Tyrese Gibson entitled "A Dreamers Dream" with Blair Underwood and Jill Scott that I had to share. It literally touched my soul and I fell in love with it, (y'all know how I feel about film) please watch this short film.



HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY!! 

2 comments: