Monday, December 30, 2013

A Holiday Party Is.....

On Saturday December 21st I attended New Friends Holiday Party at Topaz Hotel in the Dupont Circle corridor. I was excited to get dressed up and go party with friends (old and new), upon purchasing my ticket I noticed that some of the proceeds would go to charity and to me that was admirable. That's what the holidays are about, giving back. It was nice to get all dressed up and go celebrate the holidays with a cause in glam and dapper attire. I truly enjoyed myself, check out some photos from my night. 
Dress: Jaide Clothing, Shoes: Steve Madden


Myself and fellow Blogger D'Angela 
D"Angela, Kacey, Schuntel (1/4 of the host) and Myself 

My Fiance BG and myself (engagement story coming soon) 


The Hosts: Schuntel, Derek, Pam and Giorgio 
Photo cred: Schuntel's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment